- A print ready, high resolution PDF is preferred & will give you the best result for printing.
- We have the capacity to accept most other document formats (Word, PowerPoint, Illustrator etc) however saving these as PDF will ensure fonts are embedded and that layouts don’t change from system to system.
- Apple specific document formats (Keynote, Pages, Numbers etc) are not supported.
- Jobs can be emailed directly to us (limited to 20mb, please ensure these are attachments and not embedded in the email), or brought in on a USB.
- Large files can be sent via FTP sites, WeTransfer, Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox or one or many other file transfer sites. Just drop us an email with the public or password protected link.
- Designs should be supplied as a 1up layout (single version on a page not multiple to a page) as we use our own layout templates for printing and trimming.
Print File Specifications
- 2mm of bleed on each edge is required for full bleed printing; 3mm for booklet printing.
- Conversion of Spot to Process (CMYK) colours gives the best result for Digital Printing.
- Acrobat PDF version 1.6 or higher is recommended for compatibility with most systems.
Embellishment Spot Process
(GOLD / SILVER / WHITE / CLEAR)
- A Spot swatch with the exact name as ‘GOLD’ ‘SILVER’ ‘WHITE’ or ‘CLEAR’ must be used to produce results with the embellishments.
- Mixed Inks can also be used with this process to blend CMYK values into the embellishment.
- 3mm Bleed on each edge is required for full bleed printing
- Ensure no important details are within 3mm from the edge of the document (page number, logo, etc.) as these may be cut off due to page creep.
- A PDF must be supplied from start to end page order as a readable format and contain a page count that is a multiple of 4 pages (4, 8, 12, 16, etc.) this includes the placement of blank pages.
- Document setup as spread pages are not accepted as these do not translate from digital to print.
If you need advice, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call on 9654 3759.